Registering ATM devices.

Stephan Linke Stephan.Linke at epygi.de
Sat Jun 14 00:41:41 EST 2003

Hi Sanjay,

I think it would be best to register one driver for each PHY otherwise you whount have any information what interface a new
connection is assigned to.
On the oher hand I am not shure if there is enough protection against parallel access of different device drivers running at the
same hardware...

Regards, Stephan