file system over CF flash

Scott Anderson sanders at mvista.com
Tue Jun 3 06:25:57 EST 2003

Hey guys, you missed where he said "IBM MicroDrive"...
On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 07:46  PM, 丁厚永 wrote:
> There is a CF flash of IBM MicroDrive in xilinx virtex-ii pro eval
> board ML300.
> Can someone tell me what type of fs is used over such kind of flash
> device?

The MicroDrive is actually spinning media and does not have the typical
FLASH concerns that Magnus and Mark pointed out.  In this particular
instance, I believe Xilinx is shipping it with a DOS partition, a Linux
swap partition and an ext2 partition.

    Scott