Booting CLLF ppc862 board from flash

Steven Blakeslee BlakesleeS at embeddedplanet.com
Mon Jun 2 23:09:56 EST 2003

The Embedded Planet boards ship with a documentation CD that contains an
executable called the Planet Core FLASH burner.  This program will allow you
to burn the Linux kernel to FLASH.  Most Linux kernels have a small boot
section that is smart enough to copy the kernel to the location it was
compiled for and boot it.