Motorola finally anounces the MPC5200

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Jul 24 21:54:27 EST 2003

The spec sheet said it was built on the 603e core so linux support of the
core is already present.  The peripherals may or may not be supported
already, I did not look at them.  The 82xx is based on the 603e core as
well, so this will be a close cousin to the 82xx.  The 8xx is a different
PPC core, would that make it an in-law :-)?

gvb