AgileDB and Abatron BDI 2000 ICE

Steven Rothweiler Stevenr at raritan.com
Fri Jul 11 23:58:46 EST 2003

Hi,

My organization is moving to Linux on MPC8270 (HW
being designed right now) and I was wondering what
everyone thought of the AgileDB-LX debugger, when
used with the Abatron BDI 2000 ICE.

We have neither product in house right now, and we
are trying to decide whether to evaluate them for
the development of our product.

I've seen a lot of good remarks about the Abatron
BDI 2000 ICE (that you shouldn't leave home without
it), but not much about AgileDB.  The product data
sheet looks impressive.  Any strong opinions out
there?

Also, we have an opening for an embedded PPC/Linux
engineer.  Where is the best place to post the ad?

Thanks.
--
Steven Rothweiler               Raritan Computer Inc
Embedded Engineer               400 Cottontail Lane