Linux on the Virtex II Pro?

Peter Ryser Peter.Ryser at xilinx.com
Fri Jul 11 17:27:27 EST 2003

> Current Linux/PPC trees already
> include support for 405 as well as the Xilinx ML300 board.
> (The Linux/PPC tree I got had slightly stale libgen'ed
> code, which I simply replaced with current libgen'ed code
> from my XPS project.)  I can send you a patch file on request.

At the beginning of July the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree has been updated with the
drivers shipping with EDK 3.2 SP2. Further, all necessary changes have been
pushed to move from V2PDK to EDK (interrupt controller bit ordering, System ACE
byte/word addressing, etc.).

Unfortunately, the on-going changes to the OCP implementation (not Virtex-II
Pro related) break the kernel compilation for ML300.

- Peter

----
http://www.xilinx.com/ml300
http://www.xilinx.com/edk