_PAGE_WRITETHRU option in 8xx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 10 23:00:29 EST 2003

In message <1057841040.3f0d5f9022327 at pop-mail.india.tejasnetworks.com> you wrote:

>   I am using linuxppx_2_4_20 from denx and i can;t find the _PAGE_WRITETHRU
> option in include/asm-ppc/pgtable.h for 8xx. Is it replaced or ommitted?

You must be using some different source tree. This is what I see:

	-> grep PAGE_WRITETHRU include/asm-ppc/pgtable.h
	#define _PAGE_WRITETHRU 0x008   /* W: caching is write-through */
	#define _PAGE_WRITETHRU 0x00000800              /* H: W bit */
	#define _PAGE_WRITETHRU 0x040   /* W: cache write-through */

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Here's a fish hangs in the net like a poor man's right in  the  law.
'Twill hardly come out."     - Shakespeare, Pericles, Act II, Scene 1