bdi problem with 4xx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 9 07:39:34 EST 2003

In message <20030708171911.26511.qmail at web40911.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> - TARGET: processing target startup ....
> *** TARGET: processing target startup failed
> # PPC: timeout while waiting for freeze
> - TARGET: target will be restarted in 10 sec
> BDI>
>
> Even a minimal configuration file has the same
> problem.  I'm waiting to hear back from Abatron, but
> maybe someone here knows the solution??

This may be a hardware problem, but more often it is just an error in
your config file. Bt without knowing the  hardware  and  your  config
file there is little we can do...

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"The X11 source code style is ATROCIOUS and should not be used  as  a
model."                                                   - Doug Gwyn