partitions info of CF flash

丁厚永 nari_dhy at nari-china.com
Mon Jul 7 11:15:26 EST 2003

hi
    My evaluation board is Xilinx ML300. RTOS is MVL pro3.0.
    I have two problems.
    One is how I pass the partition info to kernel. There are three
parts in CF flash. The first saves .cfgs with FAT FS(which fs should
i select? msdos/vfat). The second saves zImage. The last one is used
as root device with ext2 fs(a better one?). I have looked the code
in drivers/block/xilinx_sysace/adapter.c. I find it seems only to
initialize the CF device without the partitions.
    The other is that where can i get the driver for uart
lite(xilinx_uartlite.c).

Thanks

---
ding hou yong