Good Books

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 28 18:59:10 EST 2003

In message <3E5EB5CE.4090509 at corelis.com> you wrote:

> I am looking for reference books which are related to PPC 440GP or/and
> embedded PPC or/and Linux on PPC. Do you have any suggestion?

There is an excellent (IMHO) book to be  available  soon  (couple  of
weeks?):

	Karim Yaghmour:
	Building Embedded Linux Systems - Tools and Resources.
	O'Reilly, ISBN 059600222X

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the News York  Second,
defined  as  the  period  of  time between the traffic lights turning
green and the cab behind you honking.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_