ELDK on windows/cygwin

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 28 06:32:44 EST 2003

In message <20030227173016.61851.qmail at web41209.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Does anyone know if ELDK is available for Windows

No, it is not.

> platform (like with cygwin, etc...)? Did anyone try
> using ELDK on windows/cygwin?

We had a few customers asking for it, but it would be a major PITA to
port, and we have zero windoze experience (DENX  is  100%  Microsoft-
free  :-)  and  it  is so much easier to use a Linux server (probably
running Samba to act as windoze file server).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Certainly there are things in life that money  can't  buy,  but  it's
very funny - Did you ever try buying them without money? - Ogden Nash