Kernel Preemption patch

brian.auld at adic.com brian.auld at adic.com
Wed Feb 26 01:32:29 EST 2003

I would presume others interested in the information you posted below would
have the same questions:

(1) penguinppc.org patch page??
    - I don't remember, and couldn't find when double-checking, a link
      for patches at this url.

(2) source.mvista.com (440GP mmap patch)
    - I ncftp'ed to this location, and did not find any patches that
      were for the 440, including the mmap patch you mentioned. Is
      there a README somewhere that talks about this?

      Or, is this the pub/linuxppc/bigphys_remap... patch?

-- Brian