"bootargs" environment variable -Reg

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 25 08:12:39 EST 2003

In message <OF7085AB2C.7CB5F4E6-ON65256CD7.0042E3C3 at lntinfotech.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to load the linux kernel to the PPC 405 target board.
> Can some one explain to me the parameters which need to be set for the
> "bootargs" enivironment variable.

See  the  description   for   Linux   command   line   arguments   in
Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt   and   other  files,  especially
Documentation/nfsroot.txt

Also  feel  free  to  see  the  examples  as  used  in  the  DPLG  at
http://www.denx.de/re/DPLG.html

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines.