MPC826x GCI(IOM2) HDLC Controller

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 18:44:14 EST 2003

 Hi to all!
Is there anyone who has written a GCI HDLC
Controller for the MPC826x processors? If
not, is there anyone who has written a driver
that uses both SCCs and SMCs at the same time?
 My alternative choise is to create one via the
UART driver. But I hope that I will save some
time....
              Thanks in advance
                  Dimitrios Meidanis

- Dimitrios Meidanis
- Degree in Mathematics, University of the
  Aegean, Greece
- Master in "Computer Architecture and Digital
  Systems", University of Crete, Greece
- http://www.csd.uoc.gr/~meidanis
-  Living with the immediacy of death           -
-  helps you sort out your priorities in life.  -
-  It helps you to live a less trivial life.    -
-                         Sogyal Rinpoche       -

http://taxes.yahoo.com/