question about first packet received by mpc8260

Steven Blakeslee BlakesleeS at embeddedplanet.com
Sat Feb 15 08:24:55 EST 2003

I've done a search of the mailing list but I did not find anything related
to my question.  I have found on my companies MPC 8260 board that the first
packet sent to the Ethernet when initialized is never received.  At first I
thought the network interface had not come up fully so I put a large delay
between the FCC3 Ethernet init and the reading for the first packet.  Also,
I have tried reading packets for several seconds then sending it a packet,
it still does not receive it.  It seems to receive every packet after the
first one.  Has anyone seen something like this.

Thank you,
Steven Blakeslee