Looking for Ebony u-boot

brian.auld at adic.com brian.auld at adic.com
Fri Feb 14 00:44:18 EST 2003

I recently installed u-boot on an ebony board. I will attach my bin for you.
It is u-boot-0.2.0. It is built with a hack to auto-boot in 5 seconds. Make
sure you hit return within five seconds to get to the u-boot prompt. I did
this so I wouldn't have to enter the boot command by hand every time I
booted.

It was built according to the howto instructions in the source README for
EBONY_config, and it was compiled using the ELDK tool-chain.

-- Brian

p.s. I will send a second email just to you, so as not to send the
attachment to the entire mailing list.

p.p.s. I had to (a) set mac addrs at 0xfffffe00 and then (b) in nvram to get
my kernel to successfully boot. These can both be done from the u-boot
prompt. Details on this are providing in the Denx ELDK documentation.