patch for ibm 405ep emac driver in linux-2.4.22 and 2.4.23

Davey daveywu at transengines.com
Wed Dec 24 13:30:35 EST 2003

I have test the way that Mark Powell provide and it doesn't work well. When I run "ifconfig eth1 up" I get output "SIOCSIFFLAGS: Device or resource busy".
I think we should fix more code as follow:

file: driver/net/ibm_emac/ibm_ocp_enet.c
--line 1150
/* Request our interrupt lines */
 rc = request_irq(dev->irq, emac_mac_irq, 0, "OCP EMAC MAC", dev);
 if (rc != 0)
  goto bail;
 --- rc = request_irq(fep->wol_irq, emac_wakeup_irq, 0, "OCP EMAC Wakeup", dev);
+++ rc = request_irq(fep->wol_irq, emac_wakeup_irq, SHIRQ, "OCP EMAC Wakeup", dev);
 if (rc != 0) {
  free_irq(dev->irq, dev);
  goto bail;
 }