Free ppc linux configuation tool?

listmember at orkun.us listmember at orkun.us
Sat Dec 20 10:42:55 EST 2003

Well, I am trying to use the sources for kernel 2.4.23 downloaded at:

http://www.ppckernel.org/download/source/src-linuxppc_2_4.tar.bz2

When I do make menuconfig or make xconfig I did not get an PowerPC choice.
What am I doing wrong. I was in the process of creating the .config file
manually but that is a rather time consuming and error prone process. I
would like to configure most if not all settings by a tools if possile.