dummy_con

v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com
Tue Dec 16 23:45:36 EST 2003

Hi !!!

First and foremost.... THANKS a MILLION for your response.

I did what you suggested and got an error while building.(error message
attached below) I am not sure how I should be proceeding.

Like I said before I have a S3 ViRGE/GX card. Since I did not find ViRGE/GX
in the menuconfig, I enabled S3 Trio. Do you think there is any chance of
this working ?

I searched up the net for similar error conditions...
http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/yellowdog-general/July01/0930.html
For them the simple solution was to unselect S3 Trio in menuconfig. It cant
apply in my case right. Now what do I do ???

Any leads on how to proceed are deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- S u d e e p    V
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.