quick survey only for PowerPC 405 folks

Christopher R. Johnson cjohnson at gcctech.com
Thu Dec 4 02:44:35 EST 2003

I'm trying to stabilize some tools and OS components, and would like
your recommendations - you can reply directly to me if you like.
 Thanks!  Currently my target processors are 200mHz 405GP and 333mHz
405GPr on a custom-designed board.  We are already running 2.4.23-rc1 on
the board with our own bootstrap.

1. Kernel version:
2. Kernel obtained from:

3. gcc version:
4. glibc version:
5. binutils version:

6. Did you build your own toolchain?
7. If not, where did it come from?
8. What is your development environment (editors, tools, debuggers, etc.)?
9. I have an Abatron, any useful magic I should know?
10. How do you manage building, configuring and delivering user-mode
software for the target?

11. Please pass along any comments on non-floating point -capable
processors: