how to use busybox to make a ramdisk?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 30 04:55:43 EST 2003

In message <3F4F70E5.7070202 at kegel.com> you wrote:

> Handy.  I imagine the patches are in the ELDK SRPM for busybox.
> Where can I find that?  I poked around on the eldk site but

There is very little interest in SRPMs (actually you're the first  to
ask  :-) The easiest way to access the patches is from our CVS server
(modules eldk_build and eldk_tarballs):

build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SOURCES/genext2fs-1.3-eldk.patch
build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SOURCES/genext2fs_perms.patch
build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SOURCES/genext2fs_symlink.patch
build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SOURCES/genext2fs_1.3-4.patch
build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SOURCES/genext2fs_1.3-4_fifo.patch
build/cross_rpms/genext2fs/SPECS/genext2fs.spec
tarballs/genext2fs_1.3-2.diff
tarballs/genext2fs_1.3.orig.tar.gz

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It is not best to swap horses while crossing the river.
- Abraham Lincoln