scc1 serial

Eli Brin elib at rokonet.co.il
Thu Aug 21 23:27:37 EST 2003

Hi Lokesh,

That's all (TQM860L and FADS860T).  But it really depends on your board.

For example: If you have RS232 voltage converter like MAX232 that needs to
be enabled (see: SMC2 on the FADS860) then you need to do extra work.

Configure SCC1 as a UART in the kernel and look at the boot process.  You
will see the ttySx lines appear and you will know...

Best regards,
Eli Brin