ppc405

Rakesh jagota j.rakesh at gdatech.co.in
Tue Aug 5 17:14:41 EST 2003

Hi,
We want just the basic browser. We have tried with viewml, and dillo, but we
are not able to compile with "ppc_405-". We have tried with pango, gtk, glib
etc ( for dillo) . but we are not getting it. Can you suggest me some link so
that I can just compile the source with ppc_405.

Thanks & regards,

Rakesh