Differences between PPC405GP(r) and PPC405EP Ethernet controllers

llandre r&d at wawnet.biz
Tue Apr 15 18:12:23 EST 2003

I'm porting U-Boot to the 405EP evaluation board. I have some troubles with
the Ethernet interface. I assumed the ethernet driver written for the
405GP(r) is ok for the 405EP, too. Is this right? If no, anybody can tell
me the differences between the two controller?
I posted the question here because the kernel has already been ported to
the 405EP ev. board and it supports the Ethernet controllers.

Many thanks in advance.

llandre