Denx 2.4-devel tree and Love's Preempt Patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 12 01:31:05 EST 2003

In message <20030411143637.31541.qmail at web41807.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Does the Denx 2.4-devel tree have the robert love's
> patch for preemption and
> Low Latency ?

No, it does not. The linuxppc_2_4_devel module on our CVS server is a
copy  of  the  linuxppc_2_4_devel  tree  on  bitkeeper,  plus   local
extensions.

> If not, does anyone have some kwnoledge about
> integrate it ?

Use patch?

> If any one of some documentation about Preemption
> and/or Low Latency patch,
> could
> he give it to me ?

We prefer to use RTAI instead...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
No, I'm not going to explain it. If you  can't  figure  it  out,  you
didn't want to know anyway... :-)
                   - Larry Wall in <1991Aug7.180856.2854 at netlabs.com>