MPC8260ADS

Dang, James James.Dang at gdcanada.com
Fri Apr 11 01:42:00 EST 2003

PPCBoot, when comes up, will relocate IMMR from CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR to
CFG_IMMR. The CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR value must match your HRCW setting for your
processor. Therefore, when ppcboot transfers control to linux, linux kernel
needs to know where is the new IMMR location. That's why ppcboot CFG_IMMR
and linux IMAP_ADDR have to be the same.

For your BCSR and others, use ioremap().

James Dang