Linux on Force Computers CPCI-3750 eth drivers

Matt Porter porter at cox.net
Thu Apr 10 01:22:23 EST 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:22:49AM +0200, luca gambazzi wrote:
> Hi Matt
>
> I'm booting with the pcore kernel.
>
> the pcore_find_bridges function in pcore_pci.c recognize my card as a
> 6750, but the 3750 uses a 21150 bridge and not a 21154.
>
> Do you know where can i find documentation to solve this problem?
> and where I have to modify?

Oh, I should have mentioned the shotgun alternative to waiting on docs
from Force.  Assume that the 3750 uses cascade irqs 9-12 for all pci
interrupts just like the 6750.  Try changing the 6750 tulip map_irq
entry to be 9,11,12 and see if any work.

BTW, saw your list of devices in the /proc/pci dump.  Looks like a
fun project. :)

Regards,
--
Matt Porter