dcbz works on 862 everywhere!

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Thu Apr 10 00:32:14 EST 2003

> As I said in the past, I'm sensitive to the code in the TLB exception
> processing.  So do something to remove code and streamline the process
> and I'm really interested.  Do something to add more code and it's
> going to get placed pretty low in my pile of things to do.
>
> Thanks.

If you make swapper_pg_dir 64KB aligned, you can removed
ori r21, r21, swapper_pg_dir at l instructions in
DataStoreTLBMiss, DataTLBError and InstructionTLBMiss

I did it with the following, ugly, hack in vmliunx.lds:
 swapper_pg_dir = ALIGN(0x10000);
 . = . + 4096;

I guess there is a better way to this.

 Jocke