Linux on Force Computers CPCI-3750 eth drivers

luca gambazzi luca.gambazzi at epfl.ch
Fri Apr 4 21:49:13 EST 2003

Hi

i'm still trying to bild a running linux kernel for a Force Computers
CPCI-3750.

I've got one more error, the ethernet card doesn't work.
is a Digital DS21143 Tulip

i've installed the kernel drivers (i've tried with 2.4 and 2.5
penguinppc kernel tree), and the drivers found in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tulip, but the error is always the same.

NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out

here can you find a bootlog (kernelboot.txt), the tcpdump on my pc, and
the .config file I used in this case (config_2_5_66.txt)

http://lsa1pc32.epfl.ch/~gamba/robox/

Maybe somebody has experence with this kind of error and can help me.

Thanks a lot
Luca Gambazzi

PS Tom: I don't find the .config file who caused the crash I've posted
last week, i'll search in my pc, sorry