EP405 Kernel Panic

Toni Van Remortel t.vanremortel at ha.be
Thu Apr 3 18:26:00 EST 2003

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:23:04 -0600
Mark Hatle <fray at mvista.com> wrote:

> This comes up weekly on the mailing list, if you search the archives you'll find
> the canned response:
>
> Make sure you have all of the libraries required by your shell.  If there are
> missing libraries it will return back no init found.
>
> Use objdump or ldd to get a list of the required libraries.  (At the minimum you
> will need /lib/ld.so and /lib/libc.so.)  Alternative is to statically link your
> shell.

[root at toni bin]# ppc_4xx-ldd bash
	libtermcap.so.2 => libtermcap.so.2 (0x0)
	libdl.so.2 => libdl.so.2 (0x0)
	libc.so.6 => libc.so.6 (0x0)
	/lib/ld.so.1 => /lib/ld.so.1 (0x0)

All libs are present in /lib, but why does the last line has /lib explicit here, and the others not?
My system bash has explicit /lib in all of them.

--
Toni Van Remortel - Scientific Researcher
D-science lab (Hogeschool Antwerpen)

Current project:
LinEmb: RealTime and Embedded Linux
(http://linemb.d-sciencelab.com)