search for LCD pannel (1x16 or 2x16)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 26 06:47:48 EST 2002

In message <3D918070.10009 at thales-bm.com> you wrote:

> I'm searching for a LCD panel ( about 1x16 or 2x16 characters, black and
> white only ) that my MPC8260 could use  .

Most display of this sort come with some sort of serial interface.

> Is there some support for them in the linux kernel (I use linux 2.4.4
> from Denx) ?

The UART driver is working just fine...

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Hi there! This is just a note from me, to you, to tell you, the  per-
son  reading this note, that I can't think up any more famous quotes,
jokes, nor bizarre stories, so you may as well go home.