SPI Driver for 8xx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 11 18:28:49 EST 2002

Dear Michael,

in message <059501c25971$606eb600$450fa8c0 at amitesting> you wrote:

> Thank you very much for your quick response.
> But I failed to get to : http://www.denx.de/re/linux.html :((

Which sort of error message do you get?

Alternate way: go to http://www.denx.de , and click on "Software"

> I will be happy to get both drivers, because I have to control several SPI
> devices
> and therefore the driver must be complicated ;))

No, the driver stays as simple as is. You just have to add  separated
devices  based  on  how  your  hardware  implements the device select
function.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen  and  stupi-
dity."