SPI Driver for 8xx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 11 17:48:33 EST 2002

Dear Michael,

in message <058a01c2596d$171cb5a0$450fa8c0 at amitesting> you wrote:

> I am looking for SPI driver for 8xx custom board.
> Does anybody have such driver? If yes, how can I pick it up?

We have two versions of SPI drivers for the 8xx in our kernel source:

arch/ppc/8xx_io/cpm_spi.*	is a plain simple SPI driver for the
                                MPC8xx

arch/ppc/8xx_io/lwmon_spi.c     contains a more complicated, but very
                                specialized SPI driver, which might
				give you some ideas if you want to do
				tricky things

See http://www.denx.de/re/linux.html for instructions how to get  the
kernel source from our CVS server.

Hope this helps,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You Earth people glorified organized violence  for  forty  centuries.
But you imprison those who employ it privately.
	-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1