ELDK Compiler

Aman aman at mistralsoftware.com
Sat Sep 7 03:05:42 EST 2002

Hi Matt

I  have downloaded ELDK compiler for PPC 440 evalkit. In the ELDK html file
, it says the the predefined compiler flag as "mcpu=403". Will this ELDK
compiler work very well with PPC 440 processor?. Or are there any other
compilers which works well with PPC 440 processor.

Thanking you in advance

Regards
Aman