PCMCIA cards for MPC8xx?

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Sat Sep 7 00:10:16 EST 2002

I've used 16550 serial ports with the m8xx_pcmcia driver.
It did not work right out of the box then (2.2), I think
some structure was shared between 8xx_io/uart.c and
the generic 16550 serial.c. And I think serial.c poked
around in some unmapped io-space.

If you get a list of working cards, maybe they could
be put in the embedded powerpc howto?

/ Magnus