Booting sandpoint from ide disk

Lauri Ojantakanen lauri.ojantakanen at solidtech.com
Fri Sep 6 18:02:58 EST 2002

Instant need for booting from ide disk seem to have gone away :( Dink32 does
not start anymore at all. When I restart the machine nothing comes through
the serial cable (settings are correct). I have not touched to any board
switches. Red leds on the altimus board are as follows:

RAM: not active
ROM: not active
stat: not active

Others are active.

On sandpoint main power and standby power -leds are active.

Actually when I recycle the power I get just one totally random character to
minicom (does not happen everytime).

Any ideas?

//lauri