WRITE_THRU on 8xx missing

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Thu Sep 5 08:27:10 EST 2002

I just noticed that _PAGE_WRITETHRU is defined in the linuxppc_2_4 tree but not in
the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree, which is the one I am using :-(. Has this "function" been removed ,
never to return or is the devel tree in a flux now for mpc8xx?

If it has been removed, please reconsider adding it again. Now that burstable flash devices are
common and there is a flash based FS(JFFS2) in the kernel, I think there will be a need for
this functionality.

     Joakim