A question about FEC on MPC860T

wdfhym wdfhym at sina.com
Wed Sep 4 21:14:31 EST 2002

Dear sir:
I am in china.During my writting a driver for the FEC on the MPC860T board,I do not know how to configure the LXT970 PHY. The connections of pins are designed as following:
860T's port D pins are connected to LXT970's pins according to the user manual. 860T's port B pins are used as:PB15 to LXT970's CFG0,PB16 to CFG1,PB17 to LXT970's,FDE,PB18 to LXT970's RESET.In addition,The PC7 of 860's port C is connected to LXT970's TRSTE.
My version of embedded linux is 2.2.13 and the driver for fec is the file fec.c located in ./linux/arch/ppc/8xx_io.I have read fec.c carefully.I found that only the port D is set,but port B and port C are not set.
Could you help me to finish configuring the port B and C in fec.c?
Thank you very much.
Dafu wu
2002.09.04

ÐÂÀËÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÓÊÏä (http://mail.sina.com.cn)