bitkeeper changesets

Brian Kuschak bkuschak at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 07:30:14 EST 2002

Has something wierd happened to
bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel recently?

I'm using the BK changeset versions for tracking when
I export specific BK trees into my local
source-control system.  The last one I imported was
2.4.19-final (changeset 1.1114 on 08-02-2002).  Today
I did a 'bk pull', and noticed that that changeset
revision no longer exists in BK!  And it seems the one
I exported previously is now named 1.1091.1.23.

Also, it seems like older versions (earlier than
29-May-2002) are no longer available in BK.

Am I missing something here, or did the version
numbers really change?  And why?  Should I be using a
different BK server?

Thanks,
Brian

http://finance.yahoo.com