about the micro monitor source

chete chete at 21cn.com
Tue Oct 29 14:39:35 EST 2002

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: chete [mailto:chete at 21cn.com]
发送时间: 2002年10月29日 11:38
收件人: Ken Chou
抄送: inuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
主题: 答复: about the micro monitor source

thanks for your replay
  I know the "ppcboot",but compare to  umon,It make me little time to understand  than  ppcboot.,because the umon has detail document .The CSB821 is similar to my board, his user's manual can downloaded from his website,correspond  the umon source ,It can give me some reference  fo my custom board.
Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
 Best regards
chete