PrPMC800 interrupt problem

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Oct 26 01:40:20 EST 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 05:15:46PM +0200, Anders Blomdell wrote:

> The problem seems to be that the UART generates an Harrier internal
> interrupt. This should be handled as any other MPIC interrupt, but it isn'
> t. This lack of an appropriate handler (irq_desc[16].handler == 0) makes
> the Harrier chip wait forever for an EOI.
>
> A very hacky solution to this is to modify 'prpmc800_init_IRQ' to:

Did you update the initsenses table as well?  And are you sure you are
calling openpic_set_sources() correctly?  That only maps OpenPIC source
16 to be Linux interrupt 16, and doesn't catch any of the other sources
('tho I don't have the prpmc800 manual in front of me)

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/