cross-compiler and stdarg.h

Marius Groeger mag at sysgo.de
Thu Oct 17 22:16:03 EST 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, D'Abbraccio Joe-ljd015 wrote:

> Doesn't this patch simply negate the -nostdinc switch (i.e. the resulting
> switch is something like "-I /usr/opt/eldk-1.0.1/usr/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-linux/2.95.3/include"
> which is part of stdinc) ?

It only negates _parts_ of -nostdinc. You are right in pointing out the
potential ugliness of this solution. The culprit lies IMHO pretty deep in
strong interconnection of components which is inherent to UNIX. (Note that
this is not meant to be flame bait, please ignore this mail if it offends
you. :-)

Regards,
Marius

Marius Groeger           SYSGO Real-Time Solutions AG       mgroeger at sysgo.de