How to change endian attribute for a memory region

Laurent Mohin laurent.mohin at acterna.com
Tue Oct 15 21:07:19 EST 2002

Stefan,

I'm the initiator of the question.
I use the Epson chip in big endian mode. The problem is that in 16 bpp
mode, the RGB mapping into video memory is fixed by the chip and described
in little endian format.

By the way, I really studied the chip and if I want to be able to manage
both 8 bpp and 16 bpp mode, I need to be able to change the endianness
attribute of the memory region.

Thanks for your answer,

Laurent

"Stefan Roese" <stefan.roese at esd-electronics.com> on 15/10/2002 11:55:51