How to change endian attribute for a memory region

Laurent Mohin laurent.mohin at acterna.com
Tue Oct 15 19:08:22 EST 2002

Michaêl,

I can't connect the chip as a byte wide device due to performance
degradation.
Due to other constraints, I can't invert MSB and LSB. In fact, due to color
mapping, if I work in 8 bit per pixel, I must address my framebuffer in big
endian mode. In 16 bit per pixel, I need to use little endian mode.
So I really need to change the endian attribute.

Thanks for your answer

Laurent

"Michael Meriin" <Michael at KSWaves.com> on 14/10/2002 10:57:00