How to change endian attribute for a memory region

Michael Meriin Michael at KSWaves.com
Mon Oct 14 20:18:33 EST 2002

Stefan,

> why don't you use the MD4 signal of the Epson Chip to configure it as big
> endian device? Or am I missing something here?
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan.

First of all it is not my implementation problem :))
You are right you can use this signal,  but in my implementation for 13704
it was impossible to use it, because of other signals constrains:
 this signal was possible to be used only for 68000 bus.
So in our case (MPC855) we simply flipped the data bus, by the way only
after that we
found out that this solution was suggested by Epson too.

Best Regards,
                     Michael Meriin