8xx i2c refers to unspecified chip errata

Stephan Linke Stephan.Linke at epygi.de
Fri Oct 11 22:31:37 EST 2002

Hi Bart and Joakim,

Well. No, I'm not shure. But I see what you mean Bart. :) I'll see what
happens now.

And I have a question to Joakim. In your code you wrote (cpm_iic_init):

	i2c->i2c_i2mod = 0x80; /* Filter clock */

I think this is not what you intended. I didn't find that bit (bit 0) in my
862 manual. But there's the FLT flag (bit 4) that matches your comment. So I
think It should be:

	i2c->i2c_i2mod = 0x08; /* Filter clock */

Thanks, Stephan