8xx i2c refers to unspecified chip errata

Stephan Linke Stephan.Linke at epygi.de
Fri Oct 11 22:02:00 EST 2002

Hi,

I had a look at you code. Some of the changes I already did in my code. :)
I couldn't find any thing that looks like it's fixing the memory problem
that you mentioned. I'm looking for a memory problem by my self and I wonder
what you might have figured out. Could you tell me more details?

Regards, Stephan