Searching for Kernel: Hard Hat Journeyman 2.0 -- linux-2.4.2_hhl20

Ricardo Scop scop at digitel.com.br
Thu Nov 21 05:56:44 EST 2002

Hi Poon,

PYL> --
PYL> I am searhing for Hard Hat Journeyman 2.0 - linux-2.4.2_hhl20 so as to port
PYL> MPC8245 to Linux using Sandpoint X.2.  I have search the homepage MontaVista
PYL> Software but it seems that it has removed the download link.  Has anyone got
PYL> information on where to download this kernel?  I will also be grateful if
PYL> anyone could suggest any other kernel to port MPC8245 to Linux.

Go to http://penguinppc.org/dev/kernel.shtml.

I _believe_ that, for 8245 cpu, the 2_4_devel kernel tree is still the
best choice but, please, someone in this list correct me if  I'm
wrong.

Denx Engineering site (www.denx.de) is another good choice.

Have fun.

Scop                            mailto:scop at digitel.com.br

"Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent,
hard-working, honest citizens. It's the other lousy two percent that
get all the publicity. But then -- we elected them."  ~Lily Tomlin