8xx i2c refers to unspecified chip errata

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Tue Nov 19 06:24:32 EST 2002

> whatever your patch was against didn't match our tree very well. would
> you please
> resolve the differences and generate a new patch against our tree?
> thanks
> mds

Patch was(and still is, I think) against linuxppc_2_4_devel. Don't know your tree, is
it not the same as linuxppc? Anyhow, too much time has passed for me
to remember all details and I don't have the time to go back and do it all over again.
I suggest you take the linuxppc version, patch it and adopt it to your tree.

  Regards
          Jocke