linuxppc-2.5 / Sandpoint X2

bhupinder sahran bhup_sah at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 04:17:16 EST 2002

Hi
Looks like there is some problem in mapping of serial
port interrupt. Because after booting the kernel
serial port will work in interrupt routine.Now u have
to verify two things :

1. in openpic what is the interrupt vector for serial
port.
2. Same interrupt vectupr u have to program in ur
serial.h file.....

may be u will have a success if not send me ur
sandpoint_setup.c & openpci_irq.c & kernel booting
message.

Thanx

Bhupi

Linux +HyPERtransport --->Silicon